Food and Dairy Industry Wastewater Treatment
As the result of increasingly stringent regulatory concerns, food and dairy processing represents a technologically challenging application. ACS offers a complete range of solutions, products and equipment designed to treat the wastewater generated from food and dairy processing.
Consult Treatment Solutions
Please fill out the form above to get in touch. We look forward to assisting your with your water treatment needs.
How We Help Treat Wastewater in Food and Dairy Processing Plants
Solutions for Wastewater Treatment in Food Processing Plants
Food and dairy manufacturing requires innovative wastewater solutions that meet increasing environmental regulations, minimize waste, and reduce operating costs. ACS has developed custom programs for recycling and/or treating food and dairy process water. ACS can manage compliance issues related to:
- Total Suspended Solids
- Fat, Oil, Grease
- Biological Oxygen Demand
- Chemical Oxygen Demand
- Odor Issues
Our comprehensive services include Initial Analysis & Recommendations, Compliance Testing, Wastewater Consulting, New Product Development, and Sludge Integrity Consultation.
Initial Analysis & Recommendations
• Environmental/system audits
• Effluent evaluation
• Preventive maintenance recommendations and schedules
• Establishment and monitoring of treatment logs
• Expert support for programmable logic controllers and other hardware
• Troubleshooting new and existing equipment
• Regulatory compliance
• Recycling/Reuse feasibility study and consultation
Compliance Testing Services
• Responsive metal analysis
• Total Suspended Solids (TSS) analysis
• Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) analysis
• Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) analysis
• Review of current chemical programs for compliance and cost savings
• On-site analysis of chemical and equipment needs
• Custom programs developed for food and dairy requirements
• Full staff of chemists, engineers, compliance consultants and technicians to address all facets of treatment
New Product Development
• ACS leads the industry in developing new chemical blends for custom applications
• State-of-the-art automation programs integrate customer-specified options
• Sludge conditioning treats residual solids in preparation for dewatering processes.
• ACS provides several dewatering options for sludge recycling, processing or elimination.
• Our coagulants and polymers work with your filter press, dryers, and thickeners to remove water and improve cake dryness and production
• Dewatering reduces costs for disposal and improves operations efficiency