Solutions for Oil Removal Water Treatment
Our comprehensive solution services include these key steps that allow us to help you remove oil from your wastewater.
Initial Analysis & Recommendations
- Environmental/system audits
- Effluent evaluation
- Preventive maintenance recommendations and schedules
- Establishment and monitoring of treatment logs
- Expert support for programmable logic controllers and other hardware
- Troubleshooting new and existing equipment
- Regulatory compliance
- Recycling/Reuse feasibility study and consultation
- On-site analysis of chemical and equipment needs
- Custom programs developed for grease and oil removal requirements
- Full staff of chemists, engineers, compliance consultants and technicians to address all facets of treatment
New Product Development
- ACS leads the industry in developing new chemical blends for custom applications
- State-of-the-art automation programs integrate customer-specified options
Products for Oil Removal Water Treatment
We offer a comprehensive line of scientifically formulated products for grease and oil removal.
The process water from grease and oil removal applications is discharged (to the environment or municipal treatment plant) or recycled. ACS can provide customized neutralization reagents and equipment that adjust the pH down to acceptable limits for any end application.
Unwanted foaming can be problematic in grease and oil removal applications. ACS provides careful control measures to minimize or eliminate the impact of foaming.
Our highly effective deodorizers are scientifically formulated to effectively neutralize odors in grease and oil removal applications.
Filter aids include powder-based flocculants that help remove organics from effluent wastewater streams. Some of the filter aids we offer include: Bentonite Clay, Diatomaceous Earth, and Calcium Hydroxide Blend.
Polymers are used to capture and conglomerate precipitated solids so that the solids may be effectively removed from the wastewater. ACS carries a broad range of differing density and molecular weight polymers that can be made-up on site or shipped ready to feed.
Equipment for Oil Removal Water Treatment
It takes reliable, high-performance equipment to exceed the exacting requirements of grease and emulsified oil removal applications. ACS delivers with our line of solutions that can handle any oil removal project.
Batch Treatment Systems
Batch Treatment Systems utilize a sequential series of chemical processes that handle waste streams containing floating and settling waste product.
- Can process any chemically treatable wastewater
- Can handle 50 gallons to 10,000 gallons per batch
- Completely automated, requiring no operator other than for periodic system maintenance
Continuous Flow Systems
These multi-stage chemical reaction systems are designed to handle complex treatment issues requiring multiple stages and processes.
- Treats and removes contaminants to desired discharge levels
- Treats flow rates from 10 GPM to 3,000 GPM
Clarifiers consolidate contaminants and concentrates into a thick sludge, reducing the volume required for filter press. With ACS, we combine clarifiers with appropriate components and chemicals to ensure efficient system operation and regulatory compliance
Filter Press & Filter Press Equipment
This highly automated equipment provides sludge de-watering capabilities by compressing slurry generated through normal precipitation and sedimentation.
- ACS chemists identify and maintain the proper mix of coagulants, filter press aids and chemicals to optimize system performance
- Only requires staff to start batches, clear filter cakes, and perform routine maintenance
These systems may employ ultra-filtration, nano-filtration or reverse osmosis to further improve water quality for recycling within a facility.
- Cost reduction realized through recovery of high quality water for reuse
- Consumption of chemicals in cooling towers, boilers or other processes may be reduced
pH Control Systems
- pH Adjustment Systems maintain the pH of process water or wastewater for discharge to a sanitary sewer.
- pH Neutralization Systems adjust the pH of highly concentrated acidic or caustic solutions. After neutralization, the solutions are ready for use in specific manufacturing processes, or for discharge to sanitary sewer.
Accessories and Replacement Parts
ACS maintains an on-demand inventory of accessories and replacement parts to keep systems operating at peak efficiencies with minimal downtime.
- Distributor for major equipment manufacturers such as Den Hartog, Versamatic Hydranautics, Codeline and Weber Industries.
- Remote monitoring is available via building management programs