Factory Wastewater Treatment for Manufacturing Businesses
General manufacturing covers a broad scope of applications across the automotive, metals, textile, pharmaceutical, and pulp and paper industries. Each application presents its own unique wastewater treatment challenges.
Consult Treatment Solutions
Please fill out the form above to get in touch. We look forward to assisting your with your water treatment needs.
How We Treat Wastewater for Factories
Solutions for Factory Wastewater Treatment
General manufacturing requires innovative wastewater solutions that meet increasing environmental regulations, minimize waste, and reduce operating costs. ACS has developed customizable programs for recycling and/or treating General Manufacturing process water. ACS can deliver the right solution for:
- Recovering oil for reuse
- Reducing outgoing phosphorus
- Removing targeted metal compounds
Our comprehensive services include Initial Analysis & Recommendations, Compliance Testing, Wastewater Consulting, New Product Development, and Sludge Integrity Consultation.
Initial Analysis & Recommendations
• Environmental/system audits
• Effluent evaluation
• Preventive maintenance recommendations and schedules
• Establishment and monitoring of treatment logs
• Expert support for programmable logic controllers and other hardware
• Troubleshooting new and existing equipment
• Regulatory compliance
• Recycling/Reuse feasibility study and consultation
Compliance Testing Services
• Responsive metal analysis
• Total Suspended Solids (TSS) analysis
• Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) analysis
• Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) analysis
• Review of current chemical programs for compliance and cost savings
• On-site analysis of chemical and equipment needs
• Custom programs developed for general manufacturing requirements
• Full staff of chemists, engineers, compliance consultants and technicians to address all facets of treatment
New Product Development
• ACS leads the industry in developing new chemical blends for custom applications
• State-of-the-art automation programs integrate customer-specified options
• Sludge conditioning treats residual solids in preparation for dewatering processes.
• ACS provides several dewatering options for sludge recycling, processing or elimination.
• Our coagulants and polymers work with your filter press, dryers, and thickeners to remove water and improve cake dryness and production
• Dewatering reduces costs for disposal and improves operations efficiency