ACS manufactures multiple products used in the process of collecting and cleaning sand and other minerals used for hydraulic fracking. For such applications, ACS will typically provide two polymers of opposing charges to aid in the settling and cleaning of rinse waters. ACS also manufactures the proper equipment to enable us to recover the majority of your frack water.Download Line Card
Hydraulic fracking and sand collection requires innovative wastewater solutions that meet increasing environmental regulations, minimize waste, and reduce operating costs. ACS has developed customizable programs for recycling and/or treating hydraulic fracking and sand collection process water.
Our comprehensive services include Initial Analysis & Recommendations, Wastewater Consulting, and New Product Development.View Solutions
Initial Analysis & Recommendations
• Environmental/system audits
• Effluent evaluation
• Preventive maintenance recommendations and schedules
• Establishment and monitoring of treatment logs
• Expert support for programmable logic controllers and other hardware
• Troubleshooting new and existing equipment
• Regulatory compliance
• Recycling/Reuse feasibility study and consultation
• On-site analysis of chemical and equipment needs
• Custom programs developed for hydraulic fracking and sand collection requirements
• Full staff of chemists, engineers, compliance consultants and technicians to address all facets of treatment
New Product Development
• ACS leads the industry in developing new chemical blends for custom applications
• State-of-the-art automation programs integrate customer-specified options
We offer a comprehensive line of scientifically formulated products for hydraulic fracking and sand collection, including Acids/Alkalis, Coagulants, Defoamers, Deodorizers, Filter Aids, and Polymers.View Products
The process water from hydraulic fracking and sand collection is discharged (to the environment or municipal treatment plant) or recycled. ACS can provide customized neutralization reagents and equipment that adjust the pH down to acceptable limits for any end application.
Unwanted foaming can be problematic in hydraulic fracking and sand collection applications. ACS provides careful control measures to minimize or eliminate the impact of foaming.
Our highly effective deodorizers are scientifically formulated to effectively neutralize odors in hydraulic fracking and sand collection applications.
Polymers are used to capture and conglomerate precipitated solids so that the solids may be effectively removed from the wastewater. ACS carries a broad range of differing density and molecular weight polymers that can be made-up on site or shipped ready to feed.
It takes reliable, high-performance equipment to exceed the exacting requirements of hydraulic fracking and sand collection applications. ACS delivers with Full Batch Treatment Systems, Full Continuous Treatment Systems, Clarifiers and Clarifier Equipment, Reuse and Recycling Systems, pH Control Systems, Accessories and Replacement Parts.
Contact us for custom sizes, designs or configurations.View Equipment
Batch Treatment Systems
Batch Treatment Systems utilize a sequential series of chemical processes that handle waste streams containing floating and settling waste product.
• Can process any chemically treatable wastewater
• Can handle 50 gallons to 10,000 gallons per batch
• Completely automated, requiring no operator other than for periodic system maintenance
Continuous Flow Systems
These multi-stage chemical reaction systems are designed to handle complex treatment issues requiring multiple stages and processes.
• Treats and removes contaminants to desired discharge levels
• Treats flow rates from 10 GPM to 3,000 GPM
Clarifiers consolidate contaminants and concentrates into a thick sludge, reducing the volume required for filter press.
• ACS combines clarifiers with appropriate components and chemicals to ensure efficient system operation and regulatory compliance
These systems may employ ultra-filtration, nano-filtration or reverse osmosis to further improve water quality for recycling within a facility.
• Cost reduction realized through recovery of high quality water for reuse
• Consumption of chemicals in cooling towers, boilers or other processes may be reduced
pH Control Systems
• pH Adjustment Systems maintain the pH of process water or wastewater for discharge to a sanitary sewer.
• pH Neutralization Systems adjust the pH of highly concentrated acidic or caustic solutions. After neutralization, the solutions are ready for use in specific manufacturing processes, or for discharge to sanitary sewer.
Accessories and Replacement Parts
ACS maintains an on-demand inventory of accessories and replacement parts to keep systems operating at peak efficiencies with minimal downtime.
• Distributor for major equipment manufacturers such as Den Hartog, Versamatic Hydranautics, Codeline and Weber Industries.
• Remote monitoring is available via building management programs